Monday 18 May 2015

New blog

Due to constant technical issues with my previous blog site I have moved to a new, and hopefully more available, site. I have copied over some of my previous posts to the new page, but I will not be moving all of them. Mostly because I am too lazy to copy and paste, but also because it is my intention, should I not succumb to my demons, to blog regularly; something I did not do in the past. When I can write, the noise in my head reduces, more so than with any other activity. So the plan would be to write, whenever I need to, to form sentences from the static in my mind and send them out into the world. Hopefully freeing me from some of their weight in the process.

Today, the noise is too much. The above paragraph has my heart pounding and my ears buzzing with the strain of it. But tomorrow I have my long awaited assessment with an Eating Disorder clinic and my fate will be decided. In or out, live or die. Either way, I will likely have some endless diatribe for you then.

All old, and quite frankly, morose blogs can be found here. Well that or a big white screen with ERROR on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment